Monday, May 2, 2016

Blogging is good to reminisce the past. (I could have done blog about theatre and my 18th birthday)


****************************************************************************************************************
 It has been a long while since I last did a blog. My life so far isn't too interesting to know, though. But here is a blog if you might like to read it. 

I'm being nostalgic about my past, though I have poor memory that's why i knew i needed to blog to remember beautiful events, if only I did grabbed the privilege of doing an online journal.
 
I wish I did write about being a thespian and could have collected pictures or videos of happy moments such as being part of a theatre plays, and rehearsals, which were two of major productions in 2005 and 2009 from my college's theatre organization. (MAPUA TEKNO TEATRO)

Those events in college were wonderful to remember now and reminisce on, because I gained lots of friends from my co-actors and i have learned a lot on acting and singing plus every rehearsals we do exercises that helped our bodies to be fit. And I was slimmer way back before. Now, I miss theatre! And the only way to get into theatre again is, if I win the lotto I will produce stage productions, (If winning is easy, just to be rich instantly) I wanted to fund musical or stage drama someday with the help of Directors. It can be pretty costly to do it and Im wishing that I can gain friends again cause now, I rarely have even small conversations from my co-actors, and I hardly remember all of them.

It was not too huge as the theater done in West End and Broadway but it was an awesome experience doing Disney Musical.

Before I become a part of Mapua Tekno Teatro I watched the earlier batch of thespians doing Cats, and Phantom of the Opera, they were really good.

There are a lot to know about Theater, especially from the veterans in PETA.
Maybe I will try someday to do PETA, when my budget and my schedule allows me to.
*************************************************************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment